This estimate covers an entire quarter of marketing efforts, and if need be, could easily stand on its own. It’s #1 goal is to be profitable for the client (rather than just to build a pretty website that doesn’t make any money).Quarterly Marketing Estimate
- WordPress Plugin - upPrev: NYTimes Style "Next Post" jQuery Animated Button
June 10, 2010
- WordPress vs. Expression Engine
April 28, 2010
- Is it wrong to volunteer web development?
August 8, 2010
- Get the Image – A WordPress Tutorial
May 11, 2009
- Download upPrev Version 1.4 - Thumbnails, Excepts and Lots of other New Features!
March 6, 2011
- Law Firm Web Design Shouldn’t be a Rip Off
- Should We Scrap our Website and Build the New One with WordPress?
- Who is Right? The Client or the Developer?
- An Example Small Business Online Marketing Report
- Roles & Responsibilities of a Web Marketing Team – From SEOMoz
- WordPress 3.3 Has Just Been Released!
- Three New Potential Basecamp Replacements
- Shopify Review: Cheap E-commerce That Does Not Suck
- How to Get the Most Out of Coaching Sessions
- Download upPrev Version 1.4 – Thumbnails, Excepts and Lots of other New Features!